Well, today is the day to post Solution Bones Quiz and give list of winners who will participate in the draw tomorrow, but before three things:
First: Bones Quiz has been a success. The page has had more than 700 visits.
Second: Bones Quiz has been a failure. Only 10 people have participated and no one has correctly answered all 30 questions.
Third: According to the rules participate in the draw who has more correct answers.
Participants with more correct questions are:
Susan, Noelis, Vale and Maritza.
1. What is Christine Booth’s second name?
Episode The Prisioner in the Pipe (7.08)
2. How old was Brennan when she saw the Star Wars Galaxy movie for the first time?
a) 7 years old
b) 8 years old
c) 6 years old
She was 7 years old. Brennan tells Booth, episode A Boy in a Bush
3. How many sisters does Dr. Zack Addy has?
Zack Addy has 3 brothers and 4 sisters. He tells Brennan, episode The Man in the Wall (1.06)
4. Booth’s grandparent was a police, what kind of police he was?:
a) State police
b) Philadelphia’s local police
c) Military police
Hank tells Brennan and Sweets when he knows them, episode 5.08 The Foot in the Foreclosure.
5. Now that they say he could return to the season finale, do you remember which doctorates prepared Brennan’s intern Zack Addy when Bones started?:
a) Forensic Anthropology and Applied Engineering.
b) Aeroespacial Engineering and Cultural Anthropology.
b) Aeroespacial Engineering and Cultural Anthropology.
c) Forensic Anthropologist and Theoretical Physics.
Zack said in episode The Killer in the Concrete (2.18)
6. What winning move had Booth in the last game in The Eye in the Sky episode?
a) Top Set
b) Straight Flush
c) Top two
7. Who is Booth’s favourite squint?:
a) King of the bugs
b) Jessica Warren
c) Arastoo Vaziri
Booth in episode (10.15) The Eye in the Sky says: "You all do such a good job. And bug boy… Number one in my book."
8. Special Agent Tim Sullivan, also known as Sully had a kind of “special” nickname, do you remember which one?:
a) Little almond
Episode 2.14 The Man in the Mansion.
9. David Duchovny is on top of the wave again with the open of the new season ofThe X-Files, he participated on Bones one time, do you remember in which episode and what character did he play?
a) Judas on a Pole and he didn’t participate as an actor he was the director of the episode.
b) The X in the File and he was the killer.
c) The X in the File and he was who discover the dead body.
10. In The Killer in the Concrete, Booth had dental issues, do you remember in which tooth?
a) Left central superior incisor
b) Right inferior canine tooth
c) Left prior molar
11. By the way, the counsel lawyer of Max, Brennan’s father, had a certain relationship with Caroline Julian, do you remember what kind of relationship it was?
a) Old law partners
c) Ex husband
a) To Catch a Thief
c) North by Northwest
In episode The 200th in the 10th (10.10), David Boreanaz and Stephen Nathan pay tribute to a complete sequence of North by Northwest by Alfred Hitchcock
13. The actor who plays Dr. Wells has directed and starred at the movie Baby, baby, baby but do you remember what other Bones’s actor/actress has also participated in that movie?
a) Tamara Taylor
b) John Boyd
c) Michaela Conlin
"Baby, Baby, Baby" was written, directed by and starring Brian Klugman, actor who plays Dr. Wells in Bones. Michaela Conlin played the character named, Courtney Lee.
14. Alex Skuby plays Booth’s sponsor in the episodes with the gambling plot, do you remember in what other show he coincided with David Boreanaz?
c) Both of them
15. A tough one, who was Scott Morrison?
a) The victim in the Fire in the Ice episode
b) The boy who Brennan liked when her mother disappeared
c) The killer in The Man in the Mud episode
Brennan and his mother mentioned him in the episode The Shot in the Dark (6.15)
16. According to Tamara Taylor, Emily Deschanel is not very impressed with the corpses she works with, except porous bones. Do you remember in which episode she got a bone in her mouth?
a) The Archaeologist in the Cocoon.
b) The Conspiracy in the Corpse
c) The Girl in the Gator.
17. What Booth’s favourite food Brennan refuses to include in her shopping?
a) Apple pie
b) Double cheeseburger
Episode The Secret in the Siege (8.24)
18. Who gives Dr. Hodgins the idea for the invention of the ultra-rubber covering?
a) Dr. Saroyan
b) Angela Montenegro
c) Jessica Warren
Episode The Eye in the Sky (10.15)
19. We already know Angela’s real name, which I’m not going to repeat, truth be told anyone would change it to her but, what thing made her change it to Angela Montenegro?
a) She had a dream
b) It was her first girlfriend’s name
c) She had a vision of it during a “trip” after taking hallucinogenic mushrooms.
Private detective Amber Kepler discovered it. Episode Mummy in the Maze (3.05)
20. Who said “Ever has it been that love isn't known its own depth until the pain of separation”?
a) Dr. Brennan in her second book
b) Dr. Sweet to Dr. Hodgins after his break up with Angela.
c) First Angela’s husband, Birimbao
Here’s what Mr. Barasa said, 100% verbatim, word, for word. Miss
Kepler quote literally to the letter. Episode (3.05) Mummy in the
21. Who said to whom “You know what? You’re a horse’s ass”?
a) Dr. Hodgins to Zack
b) Christine to her doll
c) Booth to Zack.
Yes, Booth said to Zack, episode Mummy in the Maze (3.05).
22. In what episode Booth told Brennan “Wait Bones, let's pretend that I am the cop”?
a) The Woman in the Garden
b) The Woman in the Sand
c) The Woman in White
23. In Omaha’s Beach what was Booth’s military rank?
a) Sergeant major
Episode The 200th in the 10Th. Booths's military rank in Omaha's Beach was Corporal.
24. Olympian ex boxer, Harvard graduate, speak six languages, who I’m talking about?
a) Dr. Wells
b) Dr. Hodgins
c) Agent Andy
In episode 1.12 The Superhero in the Alley, Booth tells Brennan: your
partner in your book is an ex-boxer Olympic Harvard graduate who
speaks six languages ... in real life you have me
25. Who said to whom “What have you found Watson”?
a) Booth to Brennan
b) Jessica Warren to Dr. Hodgins
c) Dr. Hodgins to Clark
Episode The 200th in the 10th (10.10).
26. Emily Deschanel’s sister, David Boreanaz’s father, Hart Hanson’s father have appeared as guest stars or as extras in Bones’s episodes. Whose father have also appeared in Bones?
a) Michaela Conlin
b) TJ Thyne
c) John Francis Daley
RF. Daley, actor, is father of John Francis Daley. He appeared in
episode 6.18 The Truth in the Myth
27. Dr. Sweets and Daisy agreed in few things aside from have fun with sex but there was a tv show that they both liked, what tv show was it?
a) Saved by the Bell
b) Dawson’s Creek
c) Freaks and Geeks
Episode The Shallow in the Deep (6.06)
28. How many weeks per year spent Angela with her boyfriend Kirk Persinger?
a) Weeks? They live together all year
b) Four weeks in Paris
c) Three weeks
Angela, free spirit, spent three weeks a year with her boyfriend,
episode The Skull in the Desert (1.17)
29. What is Special Agent James Aubrey’s favourite whisky?
a) Whisky Dick
c) Old Foglesong
Yes, Old Foglesong (last name autor script episode) is James Aubrey’s favourite whisky. Episode The Brother in the Basement (11.02)
30. What character quoted the Spanish philosopher Baltasar Gracián and in which episode?
a) Dr. Goodman in The Woman in the Limbo
b) Dr. Gordon Gordon Wyatt in The Girl in the Gator
c) Dr. Brennan in The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round
Yes, Brennan cited Baltasar Gracian in episode The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round (10.07).